Levitra tablets 20mg contains vardenafil which is a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor that cure male erection problems or impotence. It is FDA approved & clinically tested medicines for erectile dysfunction (ED). Levitra relax the blood vessels into penis which increase the blood flow into penile area and cause bold and hard erection. During sexual activity, nitric oxide combines with erectile tissue which activates the enzyme guanylate cyclase. This enzyme increases cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) which relaxes the blood vessels into penis and fill blood in spongy erectile tissues which cause hard, bold & excellent erection into penis. Another Enzyme phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) interrupts cGMP stopping blood flow into penis causes an ED. Levitra inhibit the action of PDE5 which resolves ED and provide bold & hard erection.
Levitra – Dosages & Storage
Take one pill of Levitra in one day (24 hours), don’t exceed your dosage, it may cause some side effects. It starts working within 30 minutes before sexual stimulation and last for a long time till 5 to 6 hours.
Keep this medication into safe, dry & cool area and keep away from your pet animals & kids.
Levitra – Don’t use
- You should avoid Levitra, if you:
- Are allergic to its ingredient vardenafil
- Are taking any medication with composition of nitrate like nitroglycerin, it may drop your blood pressure
- Have kidney and liver diseases
- Have taken heavy fatty food, it slow down the erection process
- Have taken alcohol, it may reduce erection
- Have low or high blood pressure
After taking this pill, if you experience any serious side effect, contact your doctor immediately.